Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Our mission is to amplify and empower women entrepreneurs.
Founded in 2019, Radical Girl Gang is the online marketplace to discover, support and shop from emerging women-owned brands. Every purchase on our marketplace directly supports the advancement of women entrepreneurs. By shopping with us, you’re making it possible for women-owned brands to grow, thrive and prosper.
We're looking for a self-motivated, innovative, data-driven marketer to join our small but mighty team. In this role, you will own the RGG marketing strategy across all channels and direct all organic and paid efforts. You embody the RGG brand: feminist, outspoken, empowering, and inclusive. You are obsessed with the latest trends and techniques for fostering mobile-first customer engagement. And you have the quantitative skills to measure your results.
- Create and manage annual marketing plan
- Drive customer acquisition and retention in cost effective ways
- Execute on a mix of organic and paid strategies
- Set and achieve high-growth KPIs
- Apply data and insights to drive strategy creation and evaluation
- Ensure that RGG is always on the leading edge of emerging marketing tools, techniques, and channels
- Create, manage, and execute on content across all RGG channels (visuals and copy)
- Shepherd all aspects of the RGG brand, ensuring consistency and evolving our visual identity and messaging as we grow
- Oversee the growth and maintenance of the RGG community on a daily basis
- Manage paid marketing efforts across Facebook, Instagram, Google, and more
- Lead partnerships, influencer marketing and other brand marketing efforts
- Manage all email marketing from concept to implementation, define and refine flows, and manage audience lists and segmentation
- Create opportunities for earned media
- Create/cultivate relationships with local and national media
- Believe in the vision and mission of Radical Girl Gang
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Scrappy and entrepreneurial self-starter with grit
- KPI-obsessed with the ability to clearly interpret data
- Expert knowledge of the Millennial & Gen Z consumer
- Paid marketing experience across relevant channels
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing and communications role
Radical Girl Gang is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive environment and a diverse team. Candidates of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Location: Austin, TX
If the selected candidate is based outside of Austin, timeline for relocation is negotiable but must take place by the time that in-person operations can safely resume; no relocation fees will be provided.
Note to Applicants
As with every member of our team, the Marketing Manager will begin as a contracted part-time role, with the potential to become a full-time salaried team member based on performance.
All candidates must apply via our website to be considered. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. No calls or emails please.|||Austin, Texas|||||||||9hKGD6YkLW0TS7-d|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false